- Course and Registration information
Register for the live session here
Registration information coming soon
Thinking About Jenkins Security
Jenkins Security Overview and Discussion
Presenters: Mark Waite and Wadeck Follonier
The Jenkins features that make it so powerful must be managed carefully to avoid security breaches and protect data.
This course discusses Jenkins security features and best practices for securing your Jenkins installation.
- Jenkins Security Concepts
- Who Can Do What?
- Jenkins Builds
- Agents and Security
- Global Security Settings
- Securing External Resources with Credentials
- Authorize by Team
- Securing Software Configuration Management
- Security Best Practices
* This course discusses Jenkins security; CloudBees Core security features are not included.
* This course discusses concepts and principles; students seeking details about how to implement security
for their Jenkins cluster are referred to the standard courseware, especially the Jenkins Administration - Fundamentals course.